Rockwell FactoryTalk View Site Edition
FactoryTalk View® Site Edition (SE) is a supervisory HMI software package for enterprise solutions. It has a distributed and scalable architecture that supports distributed-server/multi-user applications, giving maximum control over information where you want it.
- FactoryTalk View Studio: Configuration software for developing and testing HMI applications
- FactoryTalk View SE Server: HMI server that stores HMI project components and serves these components to clients.
- FactoryTalk View SE Client: Client software for viewing and interacting with supervisory-level applications developed using FactoryTalk View Studio.
- FactoryTalk View SE Station: Traditional "stand-alone" HMI solution that packages a server and client for use on a single computer.
- FactoryTalk ViewPoint: Web-based HMI expands access to plant-floor applications to users virtually anywhere
RSView®32™ is an integrated, component-based HMI for monitoring and controlling automation machines and processes. RSView32 is available in English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, and Spanish. RSView32 expands your view with open technologies that provide unprecedented connectivity to other Rockwell Software products, Microsoft products, and third-party applications.
- Solid Investment. Today. Tomorrow.
- Excellent quality now and in the future
- Continued support for a huge installed base
- On-going engineering investment for supporting Microsoft Vista, Windows 2008, VMWare, and Future Microsoft Operating Systems
- Continued support for Web Server, Active Display Server and Extensions
- No plans to retire RSView32
RSView32 was the first HMI software to:
- Open its graphic displays as OLE containers for ActiveX® controls — with thousands of third-party ActiveX controls to choose from, you can drop ready-made solutions right into your projects
- Develop an object model to expose portions of its core functionality, allowing RSView32 to interoperate easily with other component-based software products
- Integrate Microsoft's popular Visual Basic® for Applications (VBA) as a built-in programming language allowing almost unlimited ways to customize your RSView32 projects
- Support OPC standards as both a server and a client for fast, reliable communications with a wide variety of hardware devices
- Implement add-on architecture (AOA) technology to expand RSView32's functionality and integrate new features directly into RSView32's core
When it came to choosing a company to provide expertise on automation we used our loaf and chose iTech. We are pretty sure it has saved us a lot of dough"
Colin Bassett, Allied Bakeries
We have used iTech to help support and update a number of legacy PLC systems, as well make use of their ability to tailor training courses to suit our hardware and software systems. Their expertise has been a big help in keeping this facility as one of the world’s leading Titanium Dioxide producers"